We are using this blog to improve and maintain contact between pilots of light aircraft in the Lower Mainland and surrounding area's

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fly out to Vargas Island









I'm sorry the call to go out to Vargas Island came only on Thursday , even so 5 planes came out on this nice day Saturday Bob and I came about an hour later , wile Steve,Shawn,Ian,John, were already sitting on a log waiting for Us . the flight back through the mountains was rough and hard work but fun to do ,lunch at Qualicum was great ( Thanks again Bob) all in all a great day we have to do more fly outs like this keep the ideas coming :Ron

P.S. I have video of this trip but need some time to render it and put it on line. ( the above pictures are actual video frames.
Fly save : Ron

2 comments:

Big Chimp said...

I learned on this Vargas trip that I don't need a GPS to navigate. I just follow Ron's trail of peanut shells directly to the destination!

Pober Pilot said...

brahhhaaaaaahhahahahahah