We are using this blog to improve and maintain contact between pilots of light aircraft in the Lower Mainland and surrounding area's

Sunday, April 24, 2011

DairyAir News....

DairyAir is ready for a new flying season.

Small improvements this year include more visible touch-down markers, and widening the runway 20 exit near the freeway by about 20'.

As always I must recommend that pilots thinking of touching down at DairyAir for the first time. Please consider flying accompanied by a another Pilot having landed here previously. Come walk the runways first, or at least call for landing instructions if possible.

Having said that.
The grass is freshly cut.
I've put the coffee on.

I keep thinking I hear the Red Baron calling for landing instructions.
It must be my Tinnitus.

Happy Landings Eh!

Jack

No comments: