We are using this blog to improve and maintain contact between pilots of light aircraft in the Lower Mainland and surrounding area's

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DairyAir open for landings.

G'day all.

I hope to see some activity from my flying friends this season.
Both runways are freshly cut.
I have improved the runways by widening them 15'.

Last summer was a disappointment as far as visitors were concerned.
The only planes flying in or out of DairyAir, were my own.
I did spot a couple familiar planes in the vicinity looking interested, but no commitments.

If you fly over my house at 500' (circuit altitude at DairyAir), I will listen for you on 123.5
I would prefer that pilots that have not previously landed here, come and walk the runways first.
Call at 604-794-9827, and I'll make fresh coffee.

Fly safe Eh!

Jack

No comments: