We are using this blog to improve and maintain contact between pilots of light aircraft in the Lower Mainland and surrounding area's

Friday, January 8, 2010

Lowrance 2000c

I have just received this message from the Rans Flyers group. It may be of interest to the owners of Lowrance GPS units.



This is just a heads up. Lowrance confirmed to me that they are no longer going to market aviation related GPS units.I noticed less and less GPS products on their website so I wrote them and asked when we might be seeing some new aviation models. Here is their response:"Thank you for contacting us.We will no longer be making any aviation units, we are leaving that market. Please feel free to contact us if we may be of further assistance.Lowrance Customer Service Division of Navico Inc."The Bendix/King units are looking better all the time...Cheers,Dennis

1 comment:

colone l bruce said...

Where would I get mounting parts, antenna and electric charging cord? I just inherited a brand new 2000 C Lowrance, from a fatal crashed airplane. Unit is in brand new condition, but no accompanying PARTS were available. Please respond to ROCOM57@GMAIL.COM. THANKS.

Bruce