We are using this blog to improve and maintain contact between pilots of light aircraft in the Lower Mainland and surrounding area's

Monday, June 16, 2008

Texada flyin

Hi guys, now is the time to start planning our trip to Texada, if you planning on going. I am including a link to the website that includes email contacts and phone numbers. They are asking that you pre register for a parking space. This looks like it would be a real good time, camping under the wing on Saturday night and a good pancake breakfast and bbq lunch while watching the Fraser blues preform.

here is the link: http://www.texada.org/TexadaAnnualFly-In/page2.html

cmon guys lets get motivated!!!!!

Bob

4 comments:

Hopalong said...

I'm already planning on going but will fly in in time for breakfast Sunday morning. I wonder if I need a parking spot reserved if I'm not spending the night?
Steve

Pober Pilot said...

I dont think so Steve, but it would not hurt to call and make sure. Whats the matter a cold night on the wet ground not sound like fun to you??

Bob

Hopalong said...

I registered after I made that last post. It was easy and she seemed happy to take my info.

What wet ground!? A man of my stature does not lay himself down upon the earth like an animal. Not to mention the fierce beasties lurking in the dark.

Steve

Pober Pilot said...

FIERCE BEASTIES!! no one told me they were lurking in Texada... Turns out I cant make it out on Saturday either, but I have booked myself in for Sunday. I will be leaving bright and early that day, say 7 am... so its me and Steve so far, who else???

Bob