We are using this blog to improve and maintain contact between pilots of light aircraft in the Lower Mainland and surrounding area's

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

weekend weather and flying

Hey, looks like the weather might not be too bad this weekend, so I am looking forward to two solid days of flying, hope that all my wing men can join me, looks like this might be our last big horrah for the season..... see you at King George on Sat morning....

Remember: Earl Hastings birthday party bbq North Pender island(hastings feild) Saturday at noon
Vargas island flyout Sunday 9 am from King George.....

Bob

3 comments:

Pober Pilot said...

Anyone going??????

Hopalong said...

I'll go if the weather cooperates. But wouldn't you be my wingman?
Steve

Pober Pilot said...

Weather men, they should be shot !!